Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 50 .... Fifty Days and still "Sailing" Strong!

       I know I haven't been posting much, but like any good ship, when you lose the wind in your sails you seem to get tossed around a bit before you find a breeze and get back on course. One thing I have learned in my life is not to plan to far ahead, because plans never seem to happen for me quite the way I have the planned. So this "RUN ON THE BEACH" was a long shot that I needed to give me motivation. And even though I have been faithfully steady on my course and have reached all my benchmarks and short term goals so for, I am still saddened by the prospect that I may not be in the area come race time. (details to follow at a later date).

       So let's check our "Knots" so far... (my short term goals reached by day 50!)
  • TO BE ABLE TO WALK/RUN 2 MILES UNDER 30 MINUTES 
  • TO LOSE 7 POUNDS IN 50 DAYS
  • TO DRINK MORE WATER THAN SODA
  • TO COMPLETE ALL "BIGGEST LOSER" GOALS UP TO DATE
  • TO ADD 10 NEW RECIPES TO MENU
  • TO FIND 2 NEW FRIENDS TO JOIN IN THE FUN

How about Anyone else? (please leave comments to inspire us all...)

No comments:

Post a Comment