These areas are the two that must stay clean for them to function the best and they often have difficulty when contaminated by environmental pollutants such as smog, smoking or dietary excesses of the American Cultures...
- deep breathing and good air is vital to life
- do not smoke
- do not like cold damp air, so staying warm can prevent colds
- help to create a balance in the body and seeing justice exists among all the organs
- the rhythm of our breaths govern the other rhythmic cycles of our bodies
- usually the most overstressed organ in the body
- helps with water and nutrients absorption
- pressure in the sinuses, headaches, sore throats and lack of energy can be caused from and back-up in this organ.
- a diet high in natural foods and fiber help to keep this area well-toned
- this organ also effects the cycles of the kidneys and liver