Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 7... Visual Mapping

       Okay, so I learned yesterday that Visual Mapping is not good for the soul. I am not real sure what the true definition of visual mapping is, but for me I was trying to visually see how far 10K (6.2 miles) is. If anyone is familiar with Myrtle Beach and since I like to run on the beach, we started at 45th North and drove south along Ocean Blvd for 6.2 miles. We ended at... (want to take a guess?)... well, we ended up at Springmaid Pier. That is a LOOOOONNNNGGG way (visually speaking of course)! :(


       The other thing I learned yesterday was that most of the Farmer's Markets in this area are only open on the weekends, so that will be my outing for tomorrow.
     
        So lets talk about today, I ran my (visually satisfying) mile and a half this morning in 20 minutes! I am feeling better and I am not quite as stiff and sore as I have been. Some of my cousins in Utah ran the St. George Marathon Last weekend and I really feel for them. I can only imagine what their next day must have felt like.

No comments:

Post a Comment