Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 27.... Back Tracking

        Have you ever experienced a day where it didn't mater how fast you got things accomplished or how fast you moved forward, you never feel like you get caught up? Well, the last few days have felt like that for me... Things are starting to cool down here at the beach and I am feeling the heaviness in my joints. I figured I would have a couple of more months of good warmer weather to still be able to run barefoot along the waters edge, but the water is getting chilly and the fisherman and jelly fish are becoming more prevalent in my walking space.
       I was reading this morning on one of my favorite sites ACTIVE.COM and they made the statement:
"Fall is a time for comfort food. Thanksgiving dinner, pies, grandma’s cookies, and family gatherings all lead to some serious calorie intake. The average American gains one to five pounds during the holiday season, and most of that weight is never lost again. Does that mean you have to sacrifice mashed potatoes and apple pie? Not necessarily. If you remain committed to your run schedule during these months you can stay ahead of those extra pounds."

So Okay.... I am committed! Why did I feel like I am BACK TRACKING?

No comments:

Post a Comment