Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 5... reasoning in running

       I guess I should start out today by explaining that this is not just the second day of me running on the beach. I have been actually been doing a little running off and on since last September when I participated in the "Biggest Loser" Marathon here in Myrtle Beach. I loved that day and the way it felt to know that I had personally accomplished something I never though I would ever be able to do. And it was totally awesome to have the support of my family and to be able to walk/run with my good friend Donna.
        I also feel like I should explain a couple of other interesting facts about myself. Since this is a story (blog) about me, I guess I should tell you about myself. I won't bore you with the very loved (spoiled) details of my early childhood or the boring (very typical) events of my teenage years or even the ever exciting (action packed) moments of my childbearing housewife years... maybe later, because all of those years play a big part in why I am the person I am and why I am in the shape I am today.

        FACT #1: I am at least 48 years old, I am at least  48 pounds overweight and my life expectancy could at least include another 48 years. My Great-Grandmother lived to be  94.

        FACT #2: Food...! I LOVE FOOD! all kinds, from anywhere. My motto has  always been, "Everything in Life should involve food, If no food...then it's just not Life"

No comments:

Post a Comment