Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 28 .... Friends & Friday's

        About four days ago, my best friend and biggest fan (My Husband) discovered a new health and fitness website / app for his phone. "MY FITNESS PAL". After sharing it with me, his excitement turned to his broad statement that "So, I think I will give this a try!" I am so excited, it is easier to accomplish a task when you have friends that keep you motivated, family members who are willing to share the same meal plan and warm hearts that recognize and positively comment on changes. I am so excited for him, because he, like me, has a list of health issues that he faces on a daily basis, most are probably weight related. The other thing that I realized in doing this together was the fact that Friday Date Night become a lot easier when it came down to choosing where or what restaurant we were going to visit. We choose to eat salads at home. So new discovery....

  • FACT #7: Find a Friend to share Friday's with.

No comments:

Post a Comment