Sunday, December 15, 2013

Learning by the Spirit

Today, was an awesome day, to learn by the spirit. I love it when Brother and Sister Holm comes to visit. I love Sister Holm's spirit and testimony of the power of missionary work. She makes it sound so simple.

Then in Relief Society, Bro. Clemmons shared his story and testimony about his travels to Israel. he shared with us the principals of the Abrahamic covenant and how it applies to all of us and the land of the Jewish inheritance. I felt the spirit so strong, I am excited to visit some more with him and do some studying on my own. I am very grateful for the opportunities I have to be here and to be able to be part of this ward. I guess you could say moving here to Myrtle Beach is one of those less traveled paths that I was referring to yesterday. But I feel very blessed to be able to call the place home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment