Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 94.... Favorite Blogs and Facebooks

       As we move into a new year there is always so much talk and hipe about New Year Resolutions. Me...? I just do an over all summery of where I was, what I got done and where I am headed next! Meaning...? Well, I look at my goals that I set last year, how many did I complete and what I want my new goals to be this year. Along with those goals I always try to find a new blog or facebook page that would be uplifting and fun to follow during the new year. Here is my list of favorite blogs and facebook pages that I will be checking out....

For Food Fun:
THE PANTRY LIFE
ANNE BURRELL
FOOD NETWORK
KRAFT FOODS

For Weight loss & Getting in Shape:
BIGGEST LOSER
100 DAYS OF DANCE

For Spiritual Uplift:
LDS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment