Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 95... New Year, New Season, NEW START!

        Tonight starts the new season of "Biggest Loser", I am so excited! Last season was such a dud for me. I only lost five pounds through out the whole season... :( I know that five is better than none, but still!
         I did learn some awesome things during the last show and I have already started applying them in my life. During this past year as I have watched my fourth son start to mature and grow into more adult-style roles and going through my own frustrations of not being able to achieve some of my goals that I had set for myself, I came to the realization that things in life are just what they are and we are who we are, in-spite of all our technical difficulties.
         And yet, I can't help but think how much simpler his life would be if his "Choices were based on Consequences rather than his Consequences being based on his Choices". I got thinking about this new thought phrase and how it would make a great motto and a jump start for a prosperous, healthy New Year for me. Let me give you an example:  " I am healthy, because I choose to eat wisely" verses "I choose to eat unwisely, therefore I am not healthy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment