Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 126 / 59... No Shadow for ME!

     

       Happy Ground Hog Day....!  Well, many say that Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow this morning, which means that we will have six more weeks of winter. Crazy, because I wasn't sure winter had even come yet. And during my time on the beach this morning, I did not see MY shadow.
     

        I got thinking about spring and gardening while I was at work this morning, where I grew up Spring and gardening was not really even a thought until about April, But the past few mornings as I have left for work, I have heard the birds chirping their spring songs, the sun feels different on my face and the smell of spring is in the air. I even passed a whole flock of robins milling around on my neighbor's yard yesterday.  I think Spring might be just around the corner and with that in mind, my thoughts turn to my garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment