Monday, February 27, 2012

monday...

Good Monday Morning... I can't believe that it is the last Monday in February already. Time flies when you have lots to do! :)

Sunday, yesterday, was amazing... Inspite of the fact that my talk in church did not come a crossed the way I had planned it! It seemed very disjointed and more comic relief than inspirational.

But there are three things that I know: 1. We choose to come to this Earth as a "Follower of Christ" or we would not be here and 2. Our main goal here is to study, pray, learn serve and share, to continue to be a "Follower of Christ", so that 3. we can someday return to our Heaven Father as a "Follower of Christ" and earn our Mansions in Heaven. Everything we do here, be it bad or good, helps to contribute to our everlasting exaltation.

In Brother Gonzalez's April 2011 conference address, which was the focal point and foundation of my talk, he shared a thought that really struck home for me... QUOTE: "I testify that we are happier when we follow the teachings of the gospel of Jesus Christ. As we strive to follow Him, the blessings of heaven will come unto us, I know His promises will be fulfilled as we make and keep covenants and become true followers of Christ...." [close Quote]


I know this to be true because of all the blessings that I have been given in my life. I know that if it was not for him than I would not still be here to today. And I share all these thoughts with you in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment