Friday, April 20, 2012

Afternoon Tea...

I had the most amazing afternoon today. The whole time growing up as a small girl on a farm I have had the wildest dream about someday dressing up in a beautiful dress with a big fancy hat, wearing white summer gloves and going to have tea, just like what I thought a Southern Belle would do. Well today my dream came true. I was invited by a good friend (Jodie) to attend the DAR Ladies at their "Spring Tea". Little did I know that it would be just as stated... Ladies in beautiful bright Spring style dresses in fancy hats enjoying an afternoon of tea, treats and tributes. I was in seventh heaven and enjoyed every minute of it. My Hat goes off to all my new friends, most of which are not Southern Belles at all. Just a smart group of Women, who love and cherish the Freedoms we have by living and raising our families here in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment