Monday, July 16, 2012

DEFUNKING MY RUT!

Have you ever had one of those days when you wake up and you feel like you may be losing your edge? Well, I did a couple of mornings last week... not that I really care, because I could blame it on my age or the fact that I really haven't been feeling well at all this year. (still could be my age... menopause, you know!) But the one thing I know is I have to get out of my rut. So... I have spent the morning devising a plan called

" DEFUNKING MY RUT" 

 

I soon realized there were several things I was going to need to include in my plan...

A RUN ON THE BEACH (to help me feel like I am still losing weight)

FLYLADY (to help me get my house back in order)

CARD CHALLENGE (to help me spend time on myself)

FISHING (to help me find peace and patience in the world around me)

 

So today this is my plan... 

  • Get up and go for a run on the beach, it was awesome. The sky was clear and temperature was just right. A Perfect morning at the beach. Did I lose weight???? probably not, but at least I feel better!

    • Next: Move my FLYLADY list from my Craft blog to this one so that I would see it everyday. I have slipped out of my daily routine and my house has not had it's "weekly home blessing hour" for quite some time. For those of you who are not familiar with FLYLADY, let we introduce you to a lifesaving friend of mine... Check her out at www.flylady.net and start with the baby steps lessons. Then I completed the tasks in Zone 3, for today.

  •  Now to find an uplifting Card challenge that will work both as a crafty project for myself and I can slip a visiting teaching message in it, to send out to the sisters that I visit teach each month. See more details at www.anniespantry.blogspot.com

     




No comments:

Post a Comment