Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Where has the summer gone?

I can't believe that it is August 1st already. Where has the summer gone? Today I feel like a giant blob!! I have eaten so much bad food energies since I have returned from Utah. And I know my weight is starting to creep back up there. So, I think it is time to pull out the tape and do a little preventive measuring....

Where am I today?

Arm ---- 15 inches
Wrist ---- 7 inches
Chest ---- 44 inches
Waist --- 40 inches
Hips --- 50 inches
Thigh ---- 27 inches
Ankle ---- 10 inches


WOW... some very interesting data. I am down more in some areas than I thought and not so much in others. In fact my chest area has gone up 4 inches, while my waist has went down 6. I am excited because over all, I have went from a 1XL/XL to a solid Large and my pants have went from 20/22 to a comfortable 16/18. (this data is compared to where I started three years ago, same time)

<<<<<< YEAH ME >>>>>>



No comments:

Post a Comment