Sunday, August 12, 2012

High On The Mountain Top...

"High on the Mountain Top a banner is unfurled," a line from one of my favorite hymns. The banner it refers to is the gospel of Jesus Christ and we have the opportunity as missionaries to share that gospel. Our lesson in Relief Society was all about "Advancing the work of the lord", Chapter 15 in our George Albert Smith Manuals. So, whether in the tops of the mountains or the bottom of the sea, I know that I am a "Child of God" and he loves me!

And I am very thankful for his hand in my life everyday... The picture below is of  Circleville Mountain, where I spend  time as a kid. I was recently asked if I ever miss the mountains and yes, I do, once in awhile. I miss my family too... But my vacation on the beach, is for me. I love living out in the missionary field. 




No comments:

Post a Comment