Thursday, August 2, 2012

Journaling on...

     You know... after I posted yesterday I got thinking about some of the reasons why I actually started this blog, because I have two other blogs that service my crafty/food needs and then the family/genealogy blog that I post stuff on, so I really didn't need another blog to mess with. But I wanted a blog to keep track of my biggest loser/marathon adventures on, probably more or less, so that my kids could understand why I was being "SO STUPID" just in case it really did kill me.
       The big race came and went and I didn't end up running, feeling like I let everyone down, I didn't post anything for awhile. Then in April, I felt the heavy urge to share my "Afternoon Tea" story and a couple of days later another strong urge to post and then another and so on.   
       Now I have discovered, after reading back over some of my posts, that this blog has become more of a journal for me. Which, by the way, has not been one of my stronger lots in life. So, I have decided that I am going to keep this blog going... Some days my post may not make a lot of sense and some days they will probably seem like ramblings, but the truth of the matter is that everything I post it true and from my heart. And mostly for my kids, since they all like to read and they don't like my "Long Stories (Lectures)". They, and all of you, are welcome to read any of my posts at your leisure.


No comments:

Post a Comment