Sunday, September 9, 2012

Renew Your Spirit Day:

       If you are a Flybaby, then you will know that Sundays are for renewing your spirit and today, Flylady challenged us too... "Take Time to Create an Attitude of Gratitude". Church was really good today and I have to say that it was really easy for me to take on FlayLady's challenge. I am so very grateful for my many blessings and all the opportunities that I have been blessed with. Today was no different. I came a crossed some of Greg Olsen's photo posts the other day and one was perfect for my Dad's Birthday and I have been thinking about this in my mind a lot today. And I have this song in my heart that I keep singing to myself, that I feel like goes along with this painting... In the song entitled: " Teach Me to Walk in the Light" Hymn #304, the last verse say: "Father in Heaven, we thank thee this day. For loving guidance to show us the way. Grateful, we praise thee with songs of delight! Gladly, gladly we'll walk in the light."

No comments:

Post a Comment