Monday, April 1, 2013

From THIS to THAT!

April is a very special month for me for many many reasons that I will share with you all here as the month goes along. And that is the reason that the theme for this month is going to be "Awesome April". I have had several people ask me lately how come I haven't been posting on my blogs anymore. I have been, sort of.... I just haven't been attaching them to my facebook page. I have been extremely busy at work since I got back from see my Kids in Missouri. And I have decided that this blog has become more like a journal for me.

But I would like to share something that I will be creatively working on through the month of April...

I was really excited when Stampin' Up! released their new product line called "This and That". And I hope my "This and That" party will be very successful plus we have lots of fun.


So to start off my "Awesome April" here is my cover!

From THIS.......


                                                               
                                                        TO THAT.....















You can find more details about this project over on my craft blog at www.anniespantry.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment