Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year Goals....

I am so excited for the new year. We had a very good and productive 2013 and eagerly anticipate another good year to follow.


My Scripture goal is to read the Old Testament 
My Personal Savings goal is to save a least $100.00 a month 
My Scrapbook goal is to complete 60 layouts
My Card goal is to make and send out at least 5 a month
My Altered Art goal is to complete at least 1 project a month. 
My Workshop goal is to hold at least 6 a month.
My Catering/Personal Chef goal is to hold 3 events a month.
My Cooking goal is to cook my way through "The Beekman 1802 Heirloom Cookbook"
My word for the year is going to be... FREEDOM. 

And even though my heart is very full today and could write a long saga as to why freedom is my word of choice, I will simply say... "Freedom to find Myself" is something that I have learned to treasure this past couple of months. And as I set my goals for the new year, I am looking forward to spending my free time this year exploring my freedom options. Many of which will probably be shared here... 

My theme for 2014.... "Lots to be seen in 2014"... So let's bring on the NEW YEAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment