Friday, September 6, 2013

Following in his footsteps... Happy Birthday Dad!

       Today my dad would have turned 74... And as I stop and reflect what has transpired over this past year, I have been totally amazed at how much growing up the grand-kids have done. Dad would be so proud of all of them. We have had missionaries return with honor, several high school and college graduations, happy marriages, scout and young women advancements, Athletic triumphants with first place wins, lots of little blessings along the way and we are now looking forward to what will be Dad's first Great-Grand Child due to arrive in the early spring. My how times flies when you are growing up and growing old... But one one the biggest events that has happened this past couple of months is the both Sarah and Bryant have chosen to follow in Dad's footsteps and joined the Navy.  We are so proud of them... :)

So as a tribute to my dad, here is a special picture that I have of him....


No comments:

Post a Comment