Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Progress Continued....

         Yesterday, I talked about my Friend the FLyLady and the difference between Progress, not Perfection and how you can do anything even if you only work on it for 15 minutes. Then today in my craft closet our scrapbook challenge was to start a progressive scrapbook  page that will span over four weeks.  Now, As many of you know I am not a big fan of Progessive Scrapbook Challenges, because #1 - I am one of those OCD type people that can't leave a project undone and #2 - my crafting closet is so small, it is hard to leave projects laying around on my desk and get anything else done. But after giving it a lot of thought I decided it would be good to practice what I preach... Definition of Progressive: happening or developing gradually or in stages; proceeding step by step. Very similar statement as I shared yesterday in my scripture reference. Same info two days in a row............... ? Maybe I need to learn something from this!
 

So I decided that I would try this months progressive challenge. My goal is to spend 15 minutes on each new task of the challenge and then put it away, up high so I couldn't see it. You know, "out of sight, out of mind" lol! Anyway.... you can check out what I came up with for the first task over on my craft blog at     Annie's Pantry


No comments:

Post a Comment