Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Today's Mojo

     
        As many of you know I am a graduated FLyBABy... :).
And  I AM VERY PROUD of it! 
        I discovered the FlyLady at one of the lowest times in my life, at one of those times when I needed her the most and was feeling like a complete failure to admit it. She came into my life as a blessing in disguise, an angel of simplicity, with a driving force that created a sense of unwavering commitment. From the very first day when I "Shined My Sink" clear up to the point of today, when like this morning my daily agenda is very full, I will be leaving my house, full of energized mojo and fortitude, knowing that my house is somewhat tidy, my family has been taken care of and I can handle just about anything that the Lord asks of me. I have truly learned the concept that that it is "Progress, not Perfection!"
       Perfection can only be obtained through our continual progression, "line upon line, precept upon precept". One of my favorite scriptures shares...  "For behold, thus saith the Lord God: I will give unto the children of men line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little; and blessed are those who hearken unto my precepts, and lend an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn wisdom; for unto him that receiveth I will give more; and from them that shall say, We have enough, from them shall be taken away even that which they have." 2 Nephi 28:30

No comments:

Post a Comment