Monday, January 14, 2013

GYM or NO GYM????

I have finally advanced from thinking about getting a gym membership to talking to my husband about getting one. We talked about it and weighed our options. I went a checked out PLANET FITNESS, it came highly recommended by Spencer and Kalee. Not sure yet what we are going to do, I have a hard time paying for stuff when the Lord provided all the same stuff for free, if you know what I mean?! So I decided to make a Pros & Cons list...

GYM                            /                                BEACH
have to make time                                       can go anytime
have to drive                                               can walk in 2 mins
have to deal with other people                     can deal with people is want to
have to pay                                                 can go for free
have to deal with people germs                   have to deal with ocean germs
can't take my dog                                        can take the dog



And the list goes on....


No comments:

Post a Comment