Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

        I am so excited to be jumping into a new year. As many of you know, I am not big on making NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS. I don't like setting myself up for failure, but I do sit down and evaluate where I am at the end of the year and I do make a few new goals and always pledge to do better. That way I know that no matter what happens I will not FAIL!!!
        Does that make me a chicken or just tired of setting around beating myself up over all the little crazy things that I didn't get done in life? I call it looking forward instead of backwards!!! Plain and simple.... I think that if you spend more time looking back at what you should be doing (resolutions) than spending time paying it forward, then you never really get ahead in life and if you don't get ahead in life then you never move forward and you deny yourself a lot of blessings and opportunities that the Lord places in front of you. So there you have it! My goal for the new year is to do something very simple for myself everyday. It could be creative or maybe a simple walk on the beach...

And with that being said.... HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment