Wednesday, January 2, 2013

One More Holiday DAY & Sarah's Key.

      I have one more day off in my holiday schedule and then it is back to work for me. Now that I have spent the past week fighting the cold that my hubby so generously gave me, I am starting to feel better and see a light at the end of the flu season tunnel. Being sick this week and resting a lot has given me lots of time to think about the new year and what goals I would like to shoot for. I have always considered the number 13 to be one of my lucky numbers and so I am looking forward to this upcoming year and all it has to offer.


     


 Also while I have been resting this week I was able to spent time finishing the book we are reading for Book Club this entitled "Sarah's Key" by Tatiana de Rosnay. Awesome book, easy read and very heartwarming. I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment