Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Couch 2 5K here I COME!

Today, I started a new "Couch 2 5K" program and I am doing this for two reasons...
#1. I have plateaued in my weight loss adventures
#2. I feel very soggy and unhealthy

Also a couple of months ago, I discovered a wonderful new online magazine entitled
"Life Harmony" by Wendi Hatton. 

Even though it really isn't anything that we haven't heard before, I like what I have been reading and decided to add some of my thoughts and actions into this journal, because I truly believe that healing encompasses all parts of your heart and soul. 

Right off the bat she talks about vision and goal setting. After reading, I couldn't help but ask the main question:
"How do I deal with How I feel?" 

First Day Facts:
Weight ---- 245
Blood Pressure --- 136/86
Walking 1 mile ---- 18 minutes
Diet --- heavy in Carbs

I am using MY FITNESS PAL as my tracking program.

No comments:

Post a Comment