Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Week 1 ~ Seeking the Lord's help


This week our Relief Society started a new holiday testimony building segment entitled "Fourteen Week Walk With Christ". Each Week they will post a Scripture(s) to Read and a Thought to Ponder. I think this is an awesome opportunity to study and grow closer to my heaven father, plus a chance to grow closer to the sisters in my ward family. I decided that I would take a scriputre a day to study, add to and try to apply it to my everyday living. So starting tomorrow, I will post one of the scriptures listed, post notes and thoughts from my studies and at the end of the week I will post my answer to the weekly "PONDER" question along with some of my experiences through out the week. I would invite anyone you would like to join me in this journey please feel free... 


Week 1: Scripture(s) ~ 



Proverbs 3: 5-6 

Jacob 4: 7 

Ether 12: 27

Ponder: Am I seeking the Lord's help in all I think & do? How can He help me overcome my weaknesses?

No comments:

Post a Comment