Friday, November 1, 2013

"Fall"ing for a new outlook on life...

        You know, they say to be careful what you wish for, well I wished really really hard and I was granted my wish... (BOTH OF THEM!) I am exited and a little nervous at the same time. I am excited because I had the opportunity to work a lot of hours during September and October, so that we could paint and redecorate our living room and dinning room to make them more useable and family friendly. So now that we are putting the finishing touches on that wish, I was wishing that maybe I could go down to not very many hours at work, so that I could be home to enjoy my family more and to jump start my stamping business for the holidays. And that wish was granted... :). now I am nervous wondering if I am going to be able to live up to the deal I made with my hubby that I can pay for Christmas with profits from Stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment